Alcester BSP, day three

We have had a rather more successful weekend then I feared, as you can see from our log on the wiki page. Steve reproduced and wrote patches for several installer/bootloader bugs, and Neil and I spent significant time in a maze of twist zope packages (we have managed to provide more diagnostics on the bug, even if we couldn’t resolve it). Ben and Adam have ploughed through a mixture of bugs and maintenance work.

I wrongly assumed we would only be able to touch a handful of bugs, since they are now mostly quite difficult, so it was rather pleasant to recap our progress this evening and see that it’s not all bad after all.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *